Sunday, February 27, 2011

I did it!

I rode a bike!  I think the last time I rode a bike was about 30 years ago.  I did great too!  It was a clear evening, sun shinning, but it was only about 39 degrees outside.  Yes, it was a bit chilly, but I did it and I had so much fun.




When we got home, everyone was complaining but mom.  "Oh I am so tired!"  "Oh I am so thirsty!"  "My hands are frozen!"  and on...and on...and on....lol  To them I say "whimps!"  In a loving way of course.

I am just happy I was able to ride without falling down.  It was great fun, and when we got home Blake asked me to prepare spaghetti tacos for dinner.  Yes, you read that right, "spaghetti" tacos.  I thought he was kidding, but that is exactly what he wanted.  I made some spaghetti, he loaded some into a corn tortilla shell and ate it like a taco.  It looked quite yummy!  My silly boy.  :)

Now I need to get a camera mount for my bike handles, a basket for Miss Lilly, and I am ready to ride!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors