Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011

My 365...

Who says Mondays have to suck? Not I! Blake and Miss Lilly and I had a great adventure down the Boise River today.





















Blake and I decided that Mondays are a perfect day for adventures!  It was sleeting/snowing when we left, but we were not going to let a little bad weather slow us down.  By the time we arrived to the green belt, the sun was shining.

Miss Lilly was awesome, it was her first long walk on a lead.  We are very proud of her.  :)  Next time we try with Dozer and Miss Lilly.

"My birthday wish for myself today, many many more Monday adventures with my boys."




Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors