Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011

My 365...

What a strange day this has been.  So peaceful and quiet.  Not that that is a bad thing, just not very used to the quiet.  Blake and Casey were so laid back today.  Blake has napped most of the day as he has a little bit of fever and a cold coming on poor baby.  Casey has had a stuffy nose as well.  It has been a very cold day too, and it is about to get colder!

I am happy to report that I have been feeling better today.  The RA beast has given me a run for my money the last three days, but is quiet today.  My joints are not hurting as much.  Thank you God!

My aunt called today and I enjoyed our conversation.  We talked for over an hour, and had a few laughs as well.  I miss her.  I am hoping I can fly her up this Spring for a visit as it has been entirely too long.  She is an amazing lady and I love her so much!

My photo of the day...

I do not drink alcohol hardly at all anymore because I have to be very careful with my medication.  Every now and then I enjoy a glass of wine.  I have discovered a very soft red that is absolutely delicious!  Ste. Chapelle Soft Huckleberry is so good!  I love it because it is not dry or strong at all, and is quite tasty!  If you like soft wine I definitely recommend it.  :)

It is back to work for me tomorrow.  I have had an amazing vacation!

Music I am listening to today, Nickelback.

Until next time...




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors