Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011

My 365...

What a strange day this has been.  So peaceful and quiet.  Not that that is a bad thing, just not very used to the quiet.  Blake and Casey were so laid back today.  Blake has napped most of the day as he has a little bit of fever and a cold coming on poor baby.  Casey has had a stuffy nose as well.  It has been a very cold day too, and it is about to get colder!

I am happy to report that I have been feeling better today.  The RA beast has given me a run for my money the last three days, but is quiet today.  My joints are not hurting as much.  Thank you God!

My aunt called today and I enjoyed our conversation.  We talked for over an hour, and had a few laughs as well.  I miss her.  I am hoping I can fly her up this Spring for a visit as it has been entirely too long.  She is an amazing lady and I love her so much!

My photo of the day...

I do not drink alcohol hardly at all anymore because I have to be very careful with my medication.  Every now and then I enjoy a glass of wine.  I have discovered a very soft red that is absolutely delicious!  Ste. Chapelle Soft Huckleberry is so good!  I love it because it is not dry or strong at all, and is quite tasty!  If you like soft wine I definitely recommend it.  :)

It is back to work for me tomorrow.  I have had an amazing vacation!

Music I am listening to today, Nickelback.

Until next time...




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors