Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

My 365...

Back to work today, and so far, so good.  I am very tired though.  Blake was up very late last night because he could not sleep.  When Blake can't sleep...mama can't sleep.

To make matters worse, he was up before 5:00 A.M.  Must be why I am feeling so exhausted right now.  :(

Needless to say I have kept him running today so we BOTH sleep well tonight!

My photo of the day...


We enjoyed a nice late afternoon hail storm. 

Music I am listening to today is, Sting

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors