Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

My 365...

Back to work today, and so far, so good.  I am very tired though.  Blake was up very late last night because he could not sleep.  When Blake can't sleep...mama can't sleep.

To make matters worse, he was up before 5:00 A.M.  Must be why I am feeling so exhausted right now.  :(

Needless to say I have kept him running today so we BOTH sleep well tonight!

My photo of the day...


We enjoyed a nice late afternoon hail storm. 

Music I am listening to today is, Sting

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors