Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3, 2011

My 365...

I will call this photo of the day "Ooops, epic fail!"

I was letting the dogs out this morning and noticed that I still had a Christmas stocking hanging over the fireplace.  How in the heck I did not notice it up to now, speaks volumes of how preoccupied I have been.  Silly me.  :)

I had a great day yesterday on my anniversary.  Jack made some delicious baked chicken and the boys and he and I had a nice dinner together.  Thank you Jack.  He ordered me a new bike for my anniversary so that we can enjoy our rides down the green belt once the cold weather lets up.  It will be great fun I am sure. 

There were some negative vibes yesterday as well, but it turns out they were not such a bad thing.  It made me realize that some things are beyond my scope of responsibility and repair, and it is really okay to exhale and release.  So I did.  The sun seems to be shining brighter today, and I feel hundreds of pounds lighter.  High five God, life is good!

It does not matter who you are, or how much I love you, you will have to keep your failures and hopelessness to yourself.  I love life too much to share it with you.  Your sadness, your burden.  When you are ready to surface from the deep hole you have dug yourself into, I will be here.  :)

"My birthday wish for myself today is fresh air and lots of it!  Remembering to inhale after I exhale so I do not pass out and let negativity and hopelessness enter my world."





Until next time...remember to breathe!


Music I am listening to today.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors