Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11, 2010

My 365...

Today was a great day!  I enjoyed an evening of shopping with my boys, then a night out to dinner.  We laughed so much, and had a wonderful time.  I love my babies so much.

Jack does not enjoy going out to dinner as he feels it is not the best way to spend money.  He would take a home cooked meal over restaurant food any day of the week.  But the boys and I enjoy going out to dinner every now and then, so we would not take no for an answer!


The boys would not let me take many pictures, but I did manage to sneak two in.  :)  I guess there is nothing more embarrassing than a mom with a camera.  lol

I am so happy it is Friday!  I have taken the entire week off next week to use up some vacation time, so other than school for the boys I am getting ready to enjoy a 9 day weekend.  Yay me!

Blake and I enjoyed some web cam shenanigans when we got home.  The filters can be quite funny!









Have a wonderful weekend world.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors