Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4, 2011

My 365...

My new favorite snack!  The other day we discovered a package of Craisins at the bottom of Bran Cereal box, and Blake and I have decided they are the most yummy snack in the world!  So delicious, and good for you too.  Who knew?

Tonight the boys and I have decided to enjoy a movie night with all our favorite snacks.  Tortilla chips, salsa, Ruffles, queso and to add a little bit of "healthy" to the mix...some Craisins!  I love movie night with the boys, it is great fun.

*Edited to add*  Movie night!
Supra joined us for movie night too!

"My birthday wish for myself today, many many happy movie nights with my boys to come."  :)






Have a wonderful weekend world, I know we will.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors