Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4, 2011

My 365...

My new favorite snack!  The other day we discovered a package of Craisins at the bottom of Bran Cereal box, and Blake and I have decided they are the most yummy snack in the world!  So delicious, and good for you too.  Who knew?

Tonight the boys and I have decided to enjoy a movie night with all our favorite snacks.  Tortilla chips, salsa, Ruffles, queso and to add a little bit of "healthy" to the mix...some Craisins!  I love movie night with the boys, it is great fun.

*Edited to add*  Movie night!
Supra joined us for movie night too!

"My birthday wish for myself today, many many happy movie nights with my boys to come."  :)






Have a wonderful weekend world, I know we will.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors