Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23, 2011

My 365...

Doctor day for mama.  Today I had to visit the doctor for a follow-up and evaluation of my medications.  There is a little disagreement between my Internist and my Rheumatologist.  One doctor wants more meds, the other wants less meds.  I'll let them battle it out!

I will be adding a new doctor to the mix now with an Orthopaedic surgeon.  Seems I am suffering an ulnar nerve compression in my left arm.  Surgery is recommended, but with my meds and disease there is always a chance I won't heal so surgery has to be the last resort.  I told the doctor just to take my arm, I don't need two.  She laughed and said "No thanks, I don't need three."  lol

After the visit I had to go to the hospital for lab work.  There has been a lot of construction at the hospital since I was there last, which was when Blake was born 9 years ago.  It is really a beautiful hospital.  There are lots of little snack bars and Cafe's, and Blake's favorite thing....vending machines!  Yay!  He talked me into a candy bar, some rice crispy treats and a bag of Doritos.  Blake loves adventures with mommy.  We had fun.

My photos of the day...




It is a cloudy and overcast day today, but the sun was shining bright on the mountains.  With there still being significant snow up there it looks so pretty.

I hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Music I am listening to today, Sugarland.

Until next time...






0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors