Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23, 2011

My 365...

Doctor day for mama.  Today I had to visit the doctor for a follow-up and evaluation of my medications.  There is a little disagreement between my Internist and my Rheumatologist.  One doctor wants more meds, the other wants less meds.  I'll let them battle it out!

I will be adding a new doctor to the mix now with an Orthopaedic surgeon.  Seems I am suffering an ulnar nerve compression in my left arm.  Surgery is recommended, but with my meds and disease there is always a chance I won't heal so surgery has to be the last resort.  I told the doctor just to take my arm, I don't need two.  She laughed and said "No thanks, I don't need three."  lol

After the visit I had to go to the hospital for lab work.  There has been a lot of construction at the hospital since I was there last, which was when Blake was born 9 years ago.  It is really a beautiful hospital.  There are lots of little snack bars and Cafe's, and Blake's favorite thing....vending machines!  Yay!  He talked me into a candy bar, some rice crispy treats and a bag of Doritos.  Blake loves adventures with mommy.  We had fun.

My photos of the day...




It is a cloudy and overcast day today, but the sun was shining bright on the mountains.  With there still being significant snow up there it looks so pretty.

I hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Music I am listening to today, Sugarland.

Until next time...






0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors