Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 2011

My 365...

Beautiful day in the Boise valley today.  The sky has been so crystal clear, the air clean and fresh and the high temperature today was only 45 degrees.  It is on days like today that I am reminded why I moved here from Texas in 1996.  The air is just sweeter here in the Northwest than it was in Texas.  I do love it here!

The bikes are in waiting for warmer temperatures, and my bike to arrive and be assembled for fun.  I can't wait until we can enjoy daily biking adventures.  Boise is a great city for biking, with reserved bike lanes on all the major streets. 

We are so close to the Boise river and the greenbelt as well, there is no excuse not to take advantage of it every possible moment.  :)

We will be celebrating Casey's birthday dinner tomorrow.  He has decided that he wants to go to the Olive Garden for dinner, then Cabela's to check out their guns.  I am hoping I can talk him in to Romano's Macaroni Grill instead of Olive Garden because the food is so much better.  Ultimately it is up to him.  Hopefully Garrett can join us too!

Back to work for me, I am working until 9:00pm tonight.  I can't complain though as I do get to work from the comfort of my own home! 




Music I am listening to today.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors