Friday, February 25, 2011

February 25, 2011

My 365...


Good Friday Morning world. :)


Yay, it is the weekend!  This week went by so fast as it was a short one, but I did accomplished a lot, and I am looking forward to a nice s l o w weekend.


We woke to a little snow on the ground this morning...

Lilly was not thrilled. Snow is too cold on her little paws.

I am feeling a little better today. It has been a very emotional week for me, and I found myself crying at the drop of a dime sometimes not even sure why I was crying at all. I think I drove the boys a little nuts. Poor babies, I can not stand it when they worry.  I am all cried out!  I don't think I could shed a tear now even if my life depended on it...there are none left.

Maybe I just need one month of the year to get out all the stress and sadness, then the rest of the year I can use all my energy to celebrate life and my children with no worries in the world.  That is certainly more my style.  That means only three days left to my emotional roller coaster, then I can let it all go....

Music I am listening to today...Justin Bieber.  Yes, I am a fan, and I LOVE his song Pray, and his
My Worlds Acoustic CD.

Have a listen, it is a great song...


Have a great weekend everyone.

Until next time...





0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors