Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011

My 365...

Blake and I enjoyed an interesting school day here at home this morning.  His least favorite subject is math, not that I blame him, so I am always looking for creative ways to study the subject.  About half way through the day he said he wanted to play something fun, and pulled this old cash register out of the toy box.  That was all we needed...MATH!

He created an electronics/gun store/shooting range store, and we had so much fun from there.  I was able to get his math in while doing something different and enjoyable. 

He really is brilliant at math, but has a mental block when it comes to working in his math workbooks, not to mention he is SO stubborn!  It is much easier to work with him when he is having fun.  :)

He was still up at the crack of dawn this morning, and requested pancakes.  So rather than hamburgers at 5:00 A.M., we enjoyed some yummy berry pancakes.  

Hope your day was fabulous!




Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors