Sunday, February 20, 2011

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for February 20, 2011

My sweet Miss Lilly.


I have been owned by many dogs in my life, and my current big bear Dozer is one of the greatest dogs I have ever known.  Then along came Miss Lilly.  I have never liked female dogs, but this little girl is different.  She gets me. 

She was sitting on a chair next to mine this morning, watching my every move.  When I speak to her, she tilts her little head and looks at me with the most expressive eyes I have ever seen.  It is as if she understands everything I say.  I love this little compact doggy. and I am so thankful that Garrett took the long drive to adopt her for me.

Thank you son, Miss Lilly makes mama's heart smile.  :)




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors