Sunday, February 20, 2011

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for February 20, 2011

My sweet Miss Lilly.


I have been owned by many dogs in my life, and my current big bear Dozer is one of the greatest dogs I have ever known.  Then along came Miss Lilly.  I have never liked female dogs, but this little girl is different.  She gets me. 

She was sitting on a chair next to mine this morning, watching my every move.  When I speak to her, she tilts her little head and looks at me with the most expressive eyes I have ever seen.  It is as if she understands everything I say.  I love this little compact doggy. and I am so thankful that Garrett took the long drive to adopt her for me.

Thank you son, Miss Lilly makes mama's heart smile.  :)




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors