Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6, 2013

My 365...

"Mom?"

"Yes Blake?"

"I think Princess Yoshi needs a bigger cage."

"Why son?  She only sleeps in it.  You let her out every day to run around the house in her ball.  I think Yoshi is fine."

"Well, maybe we can get her an aquarium so she can have two homes."

"I will think about it."

"Mom?"

"Yes Blake?"

"I think we should get a turtle.  I would name the turtle Sonic.  Wouldn't that be ironic?"

"Who are you?  Dr. Doolittle Jr.?  No more pets!  And yes, that would be ironic."

Never a dull moment with this son of mine.  I vetoed the idea of getting a hedgehog and naming him Sonic, so now he wants Sonic the Ironic turtle...lol  Cute, funny, but not happening.

Happy Wednesday Planet!

Math lessons with daddy.  I take care of all the home school lessons except for math.  Daddy takes care of the arithmetic.  

Casey being the epic sk8ter that he is, goes through shoes like crazy!  I just bought him a brand new pair, and they already look like he has worn them for years.  

I present Casey's new shoes.  LOL, he is so funny.

Mohawk down!  I finally cut Blake's Mohawk off this evening.  I can hardly wait to see what his new hairstyle will be this spring.  His hair grows really fast, then he does something super creative with his hair style.  I love that about him.  :)


***Doggy Daily***

***Yoshi Cam!***


Music I am listening to today...Sting , Brand New Day


Random Link of the Day...Dog Loves Dryer Sheets

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors