Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10, 2013

My 365...

It is definitely a sick day in my house today.  A day of chicken soup, orange juice, and an extra large box of Kleenex Puffs.

I told Blake not to worry, this is our last cold of the year.  We will be far too busy having biking adventures this Spring and Summer to worry about getting sick.

So "be gone" cold!  You are not welcomed here.  :)

"Happy Mother's Day!" to all my mommy friends across the pond.  <3

Happy Sunday planet.  Hope your day was great, and have an amazing Monday tomorrow.
"Sweetheart, that is not exactly what I meant when I told you that you need more vitamin C in your system."
Good night sun.

***Doggy Daily***
"Is that bacon I smell?"

***Yoshi Cam!***
"Woohoo! Ready for Spring Break!"

Music I am listening to today...Seal, I'm Alive

Random Link of the Day...Stellar

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors