Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 3, 2013

My 365...

Happy Sunday planet!

I have a question for all the moms and dads out there?  When you wake up in the morning, what is the first thought that comes to your mind?  Is it...."Ugh, I don't want to get up today?", or..."Damn it, just a few more minutes of glorious sleep!"

I challenge you to change that.  How about the first thought that pop into your head be how you feel so very  blessed that you get to spend yet another day on this earth with those amazing little (or big) human beings that call you "mom" or "dad", and you can't wait to greet them, hug them and tell them how much you love them?

Well if it is not...it should be.  Try it.  You would be amazed at how much better your day is.  <3

Son Brandon called me yesterday to tell me that he was going to be purchasing Cooper's first electronic device.  My precious grandson Cooper is so smart and so amazing, but above all, Cooper is so lucky to have a mommy and daddy who love him more than anything else on this planet...and it really shows.  I can hear it in my son Brandon's voice every single time he talks about his son Cooper.

Brandon is an amazing father.  Not just because he purchases Cooper the latest, greatest toys on the planet, but because he always puts Cooper first.  He and Amber both do.  They are willing to make the necessary sacrifices to be sure that one of them is with Cooper at all times.  I  can hear the love Brandon has for his son every single time I listen to him talk about Cooper.  It gushes forth in every word he speaks.  This makes my heart so happy.  Cooper is growing into a healthy, strong, secure, intelligent human being because he has a mommy and a daddy who love him with every ounce of their being, one of them is with him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...and it shows.

A photo of my grandson Cooper, that his daddy posted yesterday.  He is getting so big.  I am very thankful to be a part of his precious life.
"I LOVE you Coopy!!"

Have a great Monday planet!
Introducing chef Garrett.  Number one son decided to purchase a dehydrator.  He wanted to make some healthy snacks for school, after the gym, or late nights while he is catching up on "Duck Dynasty"...lol

He has been dehydrating all sorts of veggies.
Zucchini, tomato, sweet potato, carrots, onion and even okra.
I have to tell you, it is DELICIOUS stuff!



He has also made some delicious beef jerky for the boys, and is going to make some home made fruit roll-ups for Blake.
Do I have to coolest sons in the world or what?  "Yes Ms. V...you most certainly do!"

Why thank you.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
***Yoshi Cam***

Music I am listening to today...Ben Rector , When A Heart Breaks

Random Link of the Day...Simply Create!

The Daily V...
Peace.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors