Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1, 2013

Happy Friday planet, the weekend is here!

We are enjoying a gorgeous day today.  The temperature is 55° sunny sky stunning.  Blake and I are going to spend the entire day riding our bikes tomorrow and it is going to be fabulous!

I am thrilled that I don't have to type the word "February" for another year.  Is it just me, or is that word a pain to type?

For dinner tonight, we are having BBQ'd ribs, corn on the cob, coleslaw and steamed rice.  Yummmy!  Perfect start to the weekend.

I am thankful for yesterday, happy for today, and looking forward to tomorrow.  Life is good.  :)

 Oh dear gawd, look what spawned on my desk.  Someone please call the food police immediately!  LOL :)

I think Blake is ready for a Mohawk trim?
Much better.
Blake's desk decor.  He collects these little guys.  I have to admit, they are pretty cool.
 Getting school work out of the way as quickly as possible.

 ***Doggy Daily***

Silly Miss Lilly is staring at her reflection in the mirror.  She is such a diva!

***Yoshi Cam!***
"T.G.I.F.!"

Music I am listening to today...Alex Clare , Too Close

Random Link of the Day....Have the courage to fly!  "Go Shay Carl!"

The Daily V...
Okay, I am here.

What are your next two wishes?

:)

Have an awesome weekend planet!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors