Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23, 2013


My 365...

Lazy Saturday is deliciously lazy.

Blake and I are enjoying a "Minecraft" sort of day.  It is really too cold to play outside, so we are chillin' indoors.

Life is good.

Minecraft = thumbs up.  :)



***Doggy Daily***

"I am with you mama, chillin' on a Saturday is where it's at."

***Yoshi Cam!***

"Oh what have we here?  A Ninja Turtle Motorcycle?"
 "Dude...."
 "What we have here is a bad-ass hamster...on a Ninja Turtle motorcycle."

Music I am listening to today...The Blue Brothers, Soul Man

Random Link of the Day...Kangaroo Dog...love it!

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors