Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!  My Monday has been fabulous...hope yours has been as well.

I decided to perform my quarterly wipe/reformat/reload on my computer.

Format/ Factory Restore - 30 minutes

Download and Install Utilities - 35 minutes
  *  McAfee
  *  RoboForm
  *  Evernote
  *  CCleaner
  *  Winrar
  *  PowerISO
  *  VLC
  *  Chrome
  *  Firefox
  *  Spotify

Restore Data Backup - 20 minutes

Synchronize my life! - 30 minutes

Reinstall Software - 30 minutes
  *  MS Office
  *  Adobe Photoshop Elements
  *  Lightroom
  *  Journal

Install Printer - 5 minutes

Download and Install My Games - 5 minutes
  *  Minecraft Feed The Beast
  *  Minecraft Tekkit
  *  Terraria

Up and running like a BOSS....2 hours, 35 minutes.  Woot!

Monday = a successful day.  Don't ya love it when that happens?
Just like new.
Monday morning Blakey.  :)

 New teas.

***Doggy Daily***

***Yoshi Cam!***
Hamster in a pickle jar.

Music I am listening to today...Parachute , What I Know

Random Link of the Day...Amazing Night Sky

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors