Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 30, 2013

My 365...

Happy Saturday planet.  Hope your Saturday was peaceful and full of love.  Mine sure was.  :)

Easter Egg decorating time.
 Garrett, Blake and I take our Easter Egg decorating...
 ...very seriously!
 Our 2013 masterpieces.
 We had so much fun creating these.

Who won the best design this year?  

It was a three way tie of course.  

It always is.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

"Really mama?  Have you lost your mind?"
"Come one step closer with that camera...I bite your nose off!"
Miss Lilly is not a fan of "frou frou"...lol

Music I am listening to today...Mads Langer , The River Has Run Wild


Random Link of the Day...26 Letters on the wings of butterflies.

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors