Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 12, 2013

My 365...

When I started this blog, all those years ago, I knew there would come a day when getting some really good photos might be a challenge.  Either due to technical difficulties, or perhaps from simply not having a great day.  Today was one of those days.  My first...and hopefully only...off day.  I was able to get the Doggy Daily photo, and Yoshi Cam photo, but after that, I pretty much needed to get under the covers and take a load off.

I am still recovering from this dastardly cold of doom, so Blake took the camera in hand and asked daddy to take him to the Aquarium so that he could get some awesome "Blog" photos for mama.  And that he did.

I present my photos of the day, taken by my 11 year old son Blake.  They are fabulous!

"Thank you son, I love you."  <3


***Doggy Daily***

"Great pictures Blake.  One question?  Why didn't you take me with you?"

***Yoshi Cam!***

"Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?"
 "I am in desperate need of Cheese Puffs Romeo.  Come quickly!"

Music I am listening to today...Dire Straights , Planet of New Orleans


Random Link of the Day...Draw A Stickman

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors