Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013

My 365...


I am glad Blake and I were able to get outside yesterday, and enjoy some exercise.  Our high today is down to 44°f, it seems Spring is going to have to work much harder to stay.  It is very breezy out today as well, which makes it feel even colder.  But at least the sun is shining bright.  I love it when the sun shines brightly.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day planet!  Being that I am 50% Irish, thank you daddy, so for you I wish...

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Drink some green beer for me, since I do not drink.  Wear green if you want to avoid pinches, red if you want a kiss, (That was invented by Blake in the first grade...lol) and try to catch a leprechaun...I hear they come with a pot-o-gold.


 Idaho blue skies today.  :)
 On a search for a 4-leaf clover.
"Uhmm Blake?  I don't think you will find any clovers up there son."  

I have been craving my mom's fidello, so for dinner I decided to "try" to make some.  It never comes out as good as mom's.  

Jalapeno chicken, home made beans, carrot salad, corn tortillas and fidello.  

***Doggy Daily***
"I see you camera."
"Now take the picture and move along."

***Yoshi Cam!***

"LADY!!!  For the last time, I am not a leprechaun, and I know nothing about any pot of gold.  Put me down!"

Music I am listening to today...Ed Sheeran , Lego House


Random Link of the Day...More than Just Photographs

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors