Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!  We are enjoying a little light snowfall today.

Today is my son's 25th birthday, and my 25th anniversary of being mom to one of the most amazing human beings on the planet.  I truly feel blessed.  Old...but blessed.

I was telling the boys how awesome it would be if I could live to be as old as my Auntie Galena in Texas. She will be 94 in May.  Then I started thinking, if I live to be 94....

...my son Garrett would be 67, son Brandon would be 63, son Casey would be 60...heck, my grandson Cooper would be 44!  Wow, that is amazing.  (Amazing that I could figure all that out without the aid of a calculator...lol)  I will get to see that dream come true.  

I tell you what planet, I will be 94, and posting a link back to this very blog post.  Of course I will still be working on my 365 blog.  A photo a day for another 42 years?  Sure, why not.  Imagine all the amazing memories yet to be created.  It will be an epic journey.  

Have an amazing weekend planet.  :)

Number 4 son...also one of the most amazing human beings on the planet.  <3
  
***Doggy Daily***
"Hello Yoshi."

"Hello Giant Nose of Doom."

***Yoshi Cam!***
"Oh, cool, a slinky."

"Oh dear gawd...help...being eaten by a slinky!" 
 "Phew, that was close."

Music I am listening to today...Five for Fighting , The Riddle


Random Link of the Day...Amazing Artist

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors