Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 21, 2013

My 365...

I was sitting with Blake working on language arts this afternoon, when he turned, glared at me and said...

"My gawd mom, you sound just like a teacher!"

What he did not realize at that moment, was that I would find that to be a wonderful compliment.

"Thank you son."  <3

Being a mom is amazing...being a teacher-mom is epic-awesome-amazing!

Blake still insists that in this world of electronics, penmanship is a waste of time.  Every day we practice his handwriting because I believe that your handwriting style is your mark.  Your mark of intelligence, creativity, and strength.  He calls it a "chicken-scratchin'" waste of time.

Yesterday Kori came home with a birthday card for Garrett, and asked us all to sign it.

"You see son?  Penmanship!"

Lesson learned.  :)

Happy Thursday planet!




***Doggy Daily***
Ducati.



***Yoshi Cam!***

Better watch out dogs, Princess Yoshi is locked and loaded.

Music I am listening to today, as requested by Blake...Madilyn Bailey , Carry On  


Random Link of the Day...Gravity-Defying Land Art

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors