Friday, March 29, 2013

March 29, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!

It was a perfect Spring day in Idaho today.  Blue skies and 65°f.  I had a lot of work to do, and the boys a lot of studying for their finals, but we just had to get out!  Working and studying can wait a day.

Casey headed out early for a fun day, and evening, with his friends.  Blake and I dusted off our bikes and decided a fun adventure down to the Boise river was in order.

I had a wonderful day with my youngest son.

"Thank you Blake."

Have a great weekend planet.  :)
It is almost possible to find the words to describe how sweet the air is in Idaho.  So clean, and so fresh.  
Especially on gorgeous Spring days like today.
We decided to hit the BMX trails first so that Blake could get his "ride" on.
He is getting very good at it too!

I managed to talk him into a little break...
...for an impromptu picnic of granola bars and fresh fruit.
We stopped at the baseball diamonds, as no one was there.
Of course the perfect opportunity to make a home run...
...then SLIDE in home.
"And the crowd goes wild!!!"
No time for autographs...Blake needed to get the sand out of his Vans.   :)
One more adventure before we went home.
Hop across the river, while the river is still low.
This will all be under raging waters in a few weeks...
...when the snow starts to melt in the mountains.
Ice cold, crystal clear water!
"Come on mom, I will race you to the top of the hill!"
"Uhmmm yeah son.  Did you forget something? Like maybe your bike?"
I can tell you it was 5:46PM when we got home.  As for how many miles?  You have to remember to set the odometer when you leave the house in order to record that information.  (Ooops...I am such a dork.)  That is okay though, Google Maps said we went about 7.5 miles.  :)
It was the perfect way to start the weekend.

***Doggy Daily***

Guest Doggy Daily.  This gorgeous Chocolate Lab was enjoying the river too.

Music I am listening to today...Mindy Gledhill , Hourglass



The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors