Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11. 2013

My 365...


There comes a day, you know the kind, where no matter what your plans are, your body is calling the shots.  I have been fighting this cold/virus thing that the boys have been dealing with for almost two weeks now.  I managed to keep it at bay for the longest.  Although, being a mom who administers hugs and kisses on a daily basis, I am not sure how I managed to pull it off for as long as I have.  This cold/virus has now made itself quite comfortable inside of me.  And let me tell you, it has been a very rude guest!

There is so much that I needed to get done today with work, with home-school and other projects, but everything is going to have to wait.  I honestly need to spend the next 24 hours tucked into bed with a large glass of O-Jay, a box of Kleenex Puffs, and get better!  If I do not evict this virus/cold guest of doom soon, it may get too comfortable and decide to stay a while.  That would really suck.

So other than my blog, which can not be missed, I am taking it easy today.  For my blog, this is day number 1,180 days of my 365 project.  That is 1,180 days of non-stop photography and blog entries, without one single day missed.  There is NO WAY I missing an entry now!  Hmmm....a little OCD am I?  

1,180 days
3 years, 2 months, 22 days
Or how about....
101,952,000 seconds
1,699,200 minutes
28,320 hours
168 weeks (rounded down)

LOL, let us just say that is a whole lot of days my friends!  A lot of pictures and memories with many more yet to be discovered.  Not about to give up now.  :)

Hope you are all feeling well today, and enjoying a good Monday.  



Just chilling under the covers with some cartoon action today.
 Blake is still not 100 percent back to normal.

***Doggy Daily***

"Grandpa Dozer, checking in on the patients.  He is sweet that way.

***Yoshi Cam!***

Princess Yoshi added a little bling to her day-condo. Either that, or she is trying to contact the mother-ship.   :)

Music I am listening to today...Sting , Desert Rose



Random Link of the Day...Great DIY Gift Ideas

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors