Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27, 2013

My 365...

Happy Hump-Day Planet!

Today was a beautiful day.  Blake, Dozer and I took a walk to the park, and enjoyed the awesome that is the Northwest.

We love you Idaho.  :)

Also found out today that my grandson Cooper will be spending a day with me next week.  YAY!!!  I love my little Coopey, and enjoy his spirit so much.  Blake and I are going to really enjoy our Coopey time.

I am also very excited about the baby on the way.  That sweet baby will be here before we know it.  I can't wait to sit and rock another precious baby...I could do that for hours.  I also can't wait to watch Cooper with the baby.  I know he is going the be an amazing big brother!

I feel so very blessed to be a part of my grand children's lives.  Thank you Amber and Brandon.  I love you.  <3

Hope your day was awesome!
Still some snow in the mountains.

Beautiful Idaho skies.





 Stopped to say hi to Princess Yoshi.  <3

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Imagine Dragons , Round and Round


Random Link of the Day...Dog Eat Dog.  :)

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors