Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Garrett!!


A mom gives birth to her child, adds lots of love, nurturing and guidance, then sits back and watches as her baby bird flies.  Today, my first born son turns 25.  That is one quarter of a century old.  Wow.  I look at my son Garrett, and I see the same, sweet, loving, loyal, brilliant, amazing little boy in his beautiful piercing blue eyes today...as I did the day he was born 25 years ago.

From the very beginning of his life, Garrett displayed extraordinary traits.  He has always shown just the right mix of independence, with a fierce loyalty and love for this family.  No one or nothing can harm us, while Garrett is on duty.  But he does so with the most remarkable strength of character.  His brothers look up to him, and I am so thankful they have such a strong male role model in their life.

For me, there are not enough adjectives on the planet to describe Garrett.  Everyone who knows Garrett, loves him.  You can not help but love him.  He is humble, kind and gentle, yet without question, one of the strongest people I have ever known.  He doesn't judge.  He does not carry a grudge.  He keeps life real, and loves everyone in his life with every ounce of his being.

"Happy Birthday son.  Thank you for being one of my greatest gift in life. Thank you for all the love, strength and protection you bring to this family.  Thank you for being you.  Not ONE single solitary time in the 25 years I have been blessed to have you in my life have you let me down, broken my heart, or made me sad.

I pray that God grants me many,  many more "25 years" with you.

I love you with all my heart sweetheart.  And I feel so honored to be your mom."

Mama :)

My number one son Garrett, and his sweetheart Kori.  <3


How do I capture 25 years in photos?  Like this...

And like this....  


Sure, some years are missing, but that is what happens when half of your life came before the age of digital photography old man...lol  I love you so much honey. To infinity and beyond!! :)

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors