Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9, 2012

My 365...

Happy Saturday.  :)

It is a chilly day here in the Valley, the temperature in the low 60's.  The boys tried to talk me out of a bike ride, but I won!  We had a short 8 mile ride, and a nice ride too.

It was a busy weekend in Boise.  The Boise Ironman took place, and they had to cut the race short due to high winds and cold temperatures.  There was also the Farmer's Market in downtown Boise that we hope to attend next weekend.

Now that we have gotten so good on our bike rides, there is so much Boise fun to look forward to this summer...without having to worry about parking.  :)

I am now going to make some chicken in rice for dinner, and enjoy a movie night with Blake.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

My photos of the day...




 "Its a bird...its a plane...its a?  Really big bird!



***Doggy Daily***

"I had fun on my bike ride today Blake."
  "I want to come with you every time you go."
"Of course Miss Lilly."

Music I am listening to today...Train

Random Link of the Day...Shel Silverstein  <3

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors