Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 27, 2012

My 365...

What a great Wednesday this had been!  Son Garrett and his girlfriend Kori prepared the most delicious dinner for us. It was awesome to have a special family dinner in the middle of the week for no reason what-so-ever other than we could.

Garrett smoked a chuck roast all day, and it came out perfect!  Then we had baked potato, spinach and baby green salad, and cut fresh pineapple, strawberry, banana and watermelon for desert.  Thank you Garrett and Kori!!

After dinner we had a relaxing evening.  Unfortunately no bike ride for me tonight as I am having a bit of a flare with my RA.  :*(  I am hoping it will be gone by tomorrow...definitely by the weekend.

Life is good.

My photos of the day...

The chef, Garrett, and the lovely Kori.  <3
 Delicious chuck roast.
 Some fresh fruit.
Dinner is served...and it was amazing!
"Hey mom, can I breath under water?"

"No, of course you can't honey!"

"Are you sure?"

LOL, silly Blake.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

My Dozer is starting to show his age.  He will walk over to me all full of energy.
 As I am talking to him and petting him he will lay down.
 Then fall asleep immediately.  He reminds me of an old man who falls asleep mid-conversation.
"Aww Doz Doz, I love you old pup."  <3

Music I am listening to today...Peter Bradley Adams

Random Link of the Day...All My Faves

Until next time...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors