Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8, 2012


My 365...

Hello again weekend.  We are so happy to see you.

I noticed you brought a little bit of rain along.  I don't mind, but please tell rain to behave during my bike riding hours.  Any other time for him to spread his joyous self is fine by me.

And one more thing weekend, please don't be in such a hurry to leave.  Kick off your shoes...stay a while.

Sincerely,

Veronica :)

A note for Amazon.com.  Thank you for over nighting the missing bike computer magnet.  You have the best customer service!

My photos of the day...

Along with all my new bike accessories, I also ordered this special bike horn.  There are no two alike in the world, and they work automatically as you are crossing paths with another biker, a pedestrian and even a squirrel.

And no annoying "honk" either...it is more like a "Yip, yip, yap, ROAR, yip yap."

"Hey you...yeah you on the bike...MOVE IT OVER!  My mama coming through!"
 "Why thank you Miss Lilly."

***Doggy Daily***
"Where is my basket mama?"

Music I am listening to today...John Mayer.


Random Link of the Day...Beautiful!  I <3 Colette Butler and Callie Moore!

Until next time... "Celebrate family!  Today, tomorrow, and every day after that."


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors