Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 2012

My 365...

UPS delivered some of my new bike accessories today.  A camera mount for my Canon, a bike computer that shows time, MPH and total miles on the ride (love that!), a more comfy seat for my long journeys, a mirror and a basket for Miss Lilly.  I am all set now!

The bike computer package was missing the spoke magnet, so it is a bit useless until I receive the replacement from Amazon.  *sigh*  Oh well, no service is perfect.

I am looking forward to my ride this evening!

Today is a good day.  Why is that you ask?  Because the sun is shinning, the temperature is cool and breezy and I am breathing easy.  :)

Hope your day has been amazing.

My photos of the day...

We have so many roses, the branches are sagging.  Of course I had to cut a few for my desk.  They smell amazing.  The smell of roses has always reminded me of my grandmother.  She wore rose perfume.



 Cushion seat for my posterior.  :)
 Camera mount and bike computer.
 ***Doggy Daily***

"I can not tell a lie.  Yes, I have been rolling in the dirt like a little piggy."
 "And it felt fabulous!"
Music I am listening to today...Ben Rector


Random Link of the Day...Powerful Images

Until next time..."What this world needs is a GROUP hug!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors