Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 2012

My 365...

UPS delivered some of my new bike accessories today.  A camera mount for my Canon, a bike computer that shows time, MPH and total miles on the ride (love that!), a more comfy seat for my long journeys, a mirror and a basket for Miss Lilly.  I am all set now!

The bike computer package was missing the spoke magnet, so it is a bit useless until I receive the replacement from Amazon.  *sigh*  Oh well, no service is perfect.

I am looking forward to my ride this evening!

Today is a good day.  Why is that you ask?  Because the sun is shinning, the temperature is cool and breezy and I am breathing easy.  :)

Hope your day has been amazing.

My photos of the day...

We have so many roses, the branches are sagging.  Of course I had to cut a few for my desk.  They smell amazing.  The smell of roses has always reminded me of my grandmother.  She wore rose perfume.



 Cushion seat for my posterior.  :)
 Camera mount and bike computer.
 ***Doggy Daily***

"I can not tell a lie.  Yes, I have been rolling in the dirt like a little piggy."
 "And it felt fabulous!"
Music I am listening to today...Ben Rector


Random Link of the Day...Powerful Images

Until next time..."What this world needs is a GROUP hug!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors