Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6, 2012

My 365...

Have you ever been so excited that all you want to do is squeal inside?  That is how I feel when I see my grandson Cooper.  He is an exhausting magical little character.  After he and Brandon left last night I was straightening up my room, the tornado that is left behind by sweet master Cooper, and I sat in my chair and had this massive internal squeal.  "EEEEE!!'

I love this little boy so much. <3

Cooper is smart, and beautiful, and sweet, and strong, and sensitive, and loving, and ..... well he is just perfect!  My son Brandon is an amazing father who loves his son so much.

Brandon tries to come across as this big beefy macho "Randy Savage"...and for the most part he is...but he melts like butter when it comes to his son Cooper.

All my boys melt with the adorable charm that is Cooper.  He has his uncles wrapped around his tiny chubby finger.  His grandma too!

*Happy Sigh*

Okay, grandma rant over. :)

I can't believe it is already Wednesday!  Ask me how much work I have done so far this week.  Go ahead, ask me?  NONE!  The hazards of being self-employed.  It is too darn easy to goof off.  So it is off to work for me.

Jack came home early from work today, so we are planing a picnic dinner in the park.  The weather is perfect for a nice long bike ride this evening.

Life has a way of throwing a curve ball at you from time to time, and it is how you catch that ball and toss it back that makes all the difference in the world.  We got some news today that was a bit surprising.  Under most circumstances, one might think it was bad news.  But my mama raised an optimist.  She and my grandmother used to tell me all the time...

"No hay mal, que por bien no venga."

Translated...You can find some good, even in the bad things.  Every cloud has a silver lining.  That is how I have always lived my life.  And let me tell you my friends...it is indeed true.

Happy Wednesday!

My photos of the day...

(I will update with photos of our picnic this evening.)

**Update**

We enjoyed a nice long bike ride this evening to downtown Boise, and back home along the river.


 Rather than a picnic dinner, we treated the boys to some of their much loved "junk food"....blech!  But they enjoyed it.  :)
 A man enjoying some fly fishing on the Boise river.

We had a wonderful evening.

***Doggy Daily***
"I don't like dark clouds mama."
 "But you are right about the silver lining.  When it is dark and raining outside, I get to stay inside and snuggle with my boy."
Music I am listening to today...Melody Gardot





Random Link of the Day...Pandora

Until next time...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors