Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15, 2012


"What's the plan stan?"  That is the question of the day now that the weekend is here.  My plan is to have as much family fun as I can squeeze into two days and relax.

I had an appointment with my eye doctor this morning, my annual checkup, and am happy to report that all is well.  I always worry that the diabetes, high blood pressure or my RA meds are going to hurt my eyes, but so far so good.  Thank you God.

The doctor was amazing, and so kind.  His staff is very friendly and helpful as well.  I have to return for an additional screening when my glasses are ready, and will be taking Blake in for his eye exam then as well.  He has been complaining about some blurry vision lately.  All in all, the visit was definitely a great way to start the weekend.  Thank you Cole Family Eye Center.

You are only blessed with one pair of eyes, so it is critical that you take the best care of them.  My vision is something I never take for granted.  A life without seeing the beautiful faces of all the people I love?  A life without biking?  A life without photography?  A life without reading a good book or watching a movie?    A life without Facebook?  Oh the horror!  (Just kidding about the Facebook....sort of)  *grin*  Bottom line, take care of your peepers!

When I got home I decided to whip up a nice late breakfast, early lunch.  Pancakes, eggs, bacon and fruit for the men folk, and some delicious yogurt with granola and fruit for mama.  And of course a wee bit of bacon for the dogs.  They love me long time now...lol

The plan is a 10 mile bike ride this evening, maybe some dinner in the park.  I will update with photos this evening.  And yes, this time I will NOT forget the SD card for the camera.

Have an amazing weekend planet.  Spend as much time as you can with the ones you love, and celebrate all the positive things in your life.

My photos of the day...

Brunch is served.  :)


***Doggy Daily***

"Where is that bacon you promised me mama?"

Music I am listening to today...Jason Mraz

Random Link of the Day...Hero Teachers <3

Until next time...


Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors