Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26, 2012

My 365...

Hello Tuesday.  You could not be any more perfect if you tried.  This is why I love living in Boise, Idaho...



Garrett introduced me to his two new babies today, Athena and Goblin.  Not real babies...fishy babies.  They are two beautiful Oscars he got for his 55 gallon tank.  These fish are called the puppies of the fish world as they have so much personality, and they grow to be huge, generally 11 - 12 inches, and they can live up to 15 years.  I could already tell they were no ordinary fish when I was trying to take their photos.  I am not a fan of any pets other than the canine variety, but these two little creatures are pretty cool I will admit.

Click here for a video of an Oscar playing with a ball.  *Click*

I am looking forward to a nice long evening bike ride with my men folk.  The weather is too perfect not to ride.

Hope your day has been amazing! :)

My photos of the day...

These are Garrett and Kori's new babies....Goblin and Athena.



And this is Juggernaut, his lovely Pleco.

And of course we can not forget Supra the Wonder Dog (Great Dane), and Miss Stella the sweet, (Mini Aussie).  I love these two dogs, they are loaded with personality as well.


***Doggy Daily***

Speaking of dogs...

"Hey Dozer, if you catch me you can kiss me!"




"See ya!"
Oh silly Dozer, will you ever learn?

Music I am listening to today...Jack Savoretti



Random Link of the Day...A Hobbit House

Until next time...<3

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors