Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20, 2012

My 365...

I think we have officially gone green as a family.  I had a handful of errands to run today, all over town, and decided we could do them all on our bikes.  It was too beautiful today not to ride, so Jack and Blake agreed that it would be fun.

We rode to the bank, the pharmacy, the bike shop and the post office all on our bikes.  We went 13.29 miles today.  Near the end of the ride we stopped at TCBY to get some refreshing smoothies for the ride home.

It is supposed to be close to 100 degrees tomorrow, so I wanted to be sure and get a good ride in before it gets too hot.  Fortunately it will only be hot tomorrow, then the temperature is cooling off just in time for the weekend.  Yay!  :)

I love this beautiful city of mine.

My photos of the day...

Photos along our ride today.


  
















***Doggy Daily***
Ducati.

Music i am listening to today...The Fray

Random Link of the Day...Convert anything.

Until next time...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors