Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2, 2012

My 365,,,

Mother Nature can not make up her mind today.  We start to go out the door for a ride, and "Boom" thunder.  So we wait, it clears, pack the bikes..."boom!"

*sigh*

So we wait some more.

In the meantime the boys went shopping.  Casey wanted to get some new skater shoes, as the ones I purchased for him just 3 months ago, are already worn through.  He is so hard on shoes.  He did not see anything he liked, so he ended up buying Blake a new skateboard.  What a nice brother he is.  :)

They also bought me a gumball machine ring.  <3

Hopefully we get in a ride sometime today!

My photos of the day...

I was taking a photo of Blake on his new skateboard today, and it reminded me of a picture his sister took 6 years ago.  Here they are...

 Treasures for mom.  :)

Garrett took these amazing photos of a storm coming in over the mountains last night.

Amazing captures son!

Biking adventure, Saturday June 2, 2012






I am back on my Canon t3 today.  It was fun using different cameras this past week.  
I do love my Canon!  The Nikon D50 is pretty awesome too.

***Doggy Daily***

Ducati.
Music I am listening to today...The Temper Trap


Random Link of the Day...Jalapeño Popper....yummy~

Until next time..."There are things that have to be forgotten, if you want to go on living."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love, 

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors