Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2, 2012

My 365,,,

Mother Nature can not make up her mind today.  We start to go out the door for a ride, and "Boom" thunder.  So we wait, it clears, pack the bikes..."boom!"

*sigh*

So we wait some more.

In the meantime the boys went shopping.  Casey wanted to get some new skater shoes, as the ones I purchased for him just 3 months ago, are already worn through.  He is so hard on shoes.  He did not see anything he liked, so he ended up buying Blake a new skateboard.  What a nice brother he is.  :)

They also bought me a gumball machine ring.  <3

Hopefully we get in a ride sometime today!

My photos of the day...

I was taking a photo of Blake on his new skateboard today, and it reminded me of a picture his sister took 6 years ago.  Here they are...

 Treasures for mom.  :)

Garrett took these amazing photos of a storm coming in over the mountains last night.

Amazing captures son!

Biking adventure, Saturday June 2, 2012






I am back on my Canon t3 today.  It was fun using different cameras this past week.  
I do love my Canon!  The Nikon D50 is pretty awesome too.

***Doggy Daily***

Ducati.
Music I am listening to today...The Temper Trap


Random Link of the Day...Jalapeño Popper....yummy~

Until next time..."There are things that have to be forgotten, if you want to go on living."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love, 

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors