Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 30, 2012


My 365...

Finally I can say goodbye to June.  "Goodbye June!"

This has been a particularly difficult month for us, but we have learned a lot, and have gained a whole new appreciation for this thing called life.  Every dark storm cloud that rained on our head, provided a rainbow and a silver lining.  We are thankful for that.

I have learned to appreciate private health insurance.  Why is that Veronica?  I take medication for Rheumatoid Arthritis, High Blood Pressure and Diabetes.  Cost of meds with private insurance, $47.85 per month.  Cost of my medication without private insurance...$2,950.00 per month.  That is per month!  It is expensive to be sick in this country without insurance.  Frightening.  Today was the last day of our private insurance coverage, but no worries, we will figure something out...we always do. :)

Despite all the difficulties, it has also been a month full of adventure and fun.  We did have a whole lot of fun.

July will be a month of promise for us.  New experiences, new lessons and above all...new adventures!

My photos of the day...

My Blake is one cool kid.  However, he is never too cool to partake in a little Hot Wheel action.


For dinner I made a chicken breast, baby green, spinach, cucumber, orange salad.  With some crispy whole wheat tortilla strips.  Honey mustard dressing.

For desert...a nice evening bike ride.  :)


***Doggy Daily***

"Mama, call 911!  There is a slobbery male doggy in my immediate vicinity!"
 "Now now Miss Lilly, that is hardly a reason to call 911?"
 "But mama, he stinks!"
Such a little diva brat.

Music I am listening to today...Stephen Bennett
Random Link of the Day...Baked Parmesan Tomatoes

Until next time...

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors