Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 16, 2012

My 365...


The other day I posted, that every dark cloud has a silver lining.  It is true.  These past two weeks could have easily been the worst weeks of our life.  Most would agree.  But I have adamantly refused to let that be the case.  This has "easily" been two of the best weeks of our life, and it continues to be awesome because I have told Jack and my children that we must refuse to accept anything less than awesome.

Being awesome does not make all the bad things go away.  They are still there, and still need to be addressed, but when your heart, spirit and mind are happy...you can face any adversity head on and succeed.  Finding the silver lining is the key.  I promise you, it will work for you no matter what bad thing has come along.  It is all a matter of perspective.

The Secret says that we live in a world of attraction.  If we put out positive happy energy, it is positive happy energy that we receive back.  The opposite is true as well.  If you go through life angry, negative and cynical, it is truly anger, negativity and cynicism that crowds your world.  There is no "hocus pocus" involved here.  Try it and see the results for yourself.

Such an easy concept to master, yet lost on so many.

If you want to make a change in your life, the only thing standing in your way is YOU.  Do it....make the change.  Baby steps if necessary, but all you need to start, is a smile.  Just stop what you are doing right this second, and smile.  It will change your day...it will change your life.

*smile*

Plan for today is a ride with master Dozer. He has been neglected of late, and I need to give him a good run.  A good slow run.

Then we prepare for the big ride tomorrow!

Hope your day is going well.

I will update with Dozer ride photos this evening.

My photos of the day...

What do you see?  A vase of dead flowers with two freshly picked in the center?  I see positive contrast.  I see the silver lining.  There are always fresh roses somewhere.  You just have to know where to look. :)
Is it weird that I like bacon with my watermelon? 

***Doggy Daily***

"Tomorrow is daddy's day...today shall forever be known as Dozer Day!"

Music I am listening to today...Jesse Ruben


Random Link of the Day... The Secret

Until next time....



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors