Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21, 2012

My 365...

"The Jaffa Cakes are here, the Jaffa Cakes are here!"

Huh?  Jaffa Cakes?  What the heck are Jaffa Cakes?

Well, I am glad you asked...I have no idea.  lol :)  Casey was watching his favorite YouTube channel, Yogscast, and Simon from Yogcast loves his Jaffa Cakes.  So Casey asked me to order some.  I found some on Amazon.com and ordered two boxes for him.

These ship from the UK so they took forever to arrive.

And the verdict?  They are tasty, but not earth shattering delicious.  It was fun waiting for them though, and trying a snack from across the pond.

My photos of the day...




 A lovely rose.
 ***Doggy Daily***
"I want a Jaffa Cake mama, and I want one now!"

Music I am listening to today...Santana

Random Link of the Day...I am the right brain.

Until next time...



Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors