Sunday, June 3, 2012

June 3, 2012

My 365...

My key to a happy life...

1.  Put your tennis shoes on as soon as you get out of bed.  Then your body thinks you are taking it somewhere exciting.

2.  Always put the camera battery on the charger when you go to bed at night, so it is ready for adventure every single day.

3.  Music.  Always, always, ALWAYS have some music playing in your world.  It is next to impossible to be sad when there is music in your world.

4.  Exercise.  Walk, ride a bike, toss a ball, make room in your life for daily activity outdoors.  Oxygen and sunlight are the key.

5.  Read.  Read a good book.  Keeps the imagination young.

Happiness is a choice, I choose happy.  :)

My photos of the day...

I had a fabulous day with the people I love.  Garrett made some delicious BBQ chicken, and we finished off the day with an 10 mile bike ride just before sunset.

Garrett <3
Casey <3
Blake <3
Kori <3 


Yummy dinner, thank you Garrett and Kori.
Ready to ride! 




Awwww :) 


A perfect day!  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

Hey mama?  I choose happy and BBQ chicken!'
"Pass me some chicken too please."

Music I am listening to today...Casey Abrams


Random Link of the Day...Hello Boo.

Until next time..."If your life is not following the path you would like, do not look around and ask why me?  look within yourself and change the you that is not working.  For it is through your own actions, your treatment of others, your judgement...that determines how life unfolds."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

johnpeterjohn said...

nice posting and i liked your video too :)
Online Math Games for Kids

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors