Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28, 2012..

My 365...

How is your vision?  I always thought the boys, Casey and Blake, had perfect vision, but I was wrong.  Both boys are near sighted like mama. After eye exams this morning, Blake will need to wear glasses all the time.  Casey's vision is not as bad, but the doctor recommends he wear glasses often as well.

With our vision insurance we are able to pick a free pair of frames annually.  Would that do for the boys, oh no, they HAD to have Ray-Ban!  Jack said yes because he firgured if they had the cool frames at least they would be comfortable wearing them.  Makes sense to me.  With insurance we only had to pay $40 for each pair.  Not too bad, and they tint in the sunlight which I wanted as well.  Blake got the Rb5277 , and Casey got the Rb5228.  I think they will look very handsome in their glasses.  We should receive them in a week or so. 

I am happy that they are excited about having to wear glasses, and that is all that matters to me.  Well that, and the fact that they can see clearly now!  :)

My new glasses came in today too.  I really like them, but it is going to take a few days to get used to the new prescription.  My eyes have changed a lot in the past year, so I do not have to wear any glasses while reading or sitting at the computer...just for distance.  I am so happy the Nikon and Canon cameras adjust for vision when I am shooting pictures.

In other news...

Life continues to hand me lemons, and in true "Veronica" fashion, I continue to make lemon-aide.  I have a feeling if this continues I will become a professional lemon-aide maker!  I can add that to my resume as well. But no worries, that which does not break me...only makes me stronger.  I truly believe that.  :)

I am hoping for a bike ride this evening, but Blake said only if his eyes stop being HUGE.  The doctor dilated them for the exam, and they have been slow to return to normal.  His pupils are so big,, you can barely see the blue at all.  He looks a bit like an extraterrestrial from out space.  lol

Hope your Thursday has been grand!

My photos of the day...

A new bloom in my garden today.
 My new glasses.
 Ceareal, it is what is for breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snack.  I am supposed to eat more frequently throughout the day, but I really hate stopping for food.  I swear I could eat a bowl of Cherrios with fruit every day, and never get bored.

I have also taken milk out of my diet.  Silk is a good healhy alternative.
**Update**
 It is almost 9pm, and Blake's eyes are still pretty dilated.  He is not happy!

***Doggy Daily***
"Let me check out your new glasses mama."
 "Yes, these will do nicely mama, good choice."
"Thank you Dozer."

Music I am listening to today...Hem


Random Link of the Day...Out of this world.

Until next time...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors