Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 23, 2012

My 365...

2 years, 6 months, 6 days

919 days

22,056 hours

79,401,601 seconds

4300+ Photos

1755 Posts

This is my blog.

Thousands of memories at my finger tips to look back on forever...or until the interweb explodes into oblivion.

I love this blog.  It is not a blog for any sort of notoriety.  I did not create this blog to make money.  I created this blog for my boys and I.  I do not want to forget a single micro-second of my life with my incredible children.  I love that I have created a space on the internet for them to come back to for years to come and see just how much I loved and cherished them.  See how much they have changed and grown into brilliant young men.

I am also amazed at how much I have grown and changed from the person I used to be.  It is a blessing to age gracefully, and I honestly feel as if I have.

We have been through a lot as a family, and I am sure there is more to come, however...we have persevered.  That makes me very proud of us.  <3

If you have ever thought about keeping a journal, especially a photo journal, consider a blog.  You don't have to share it with the world.  You can keep it for "your" eyes only.  The advantage is that you do not have to worry about any catastrophic hardware failure or data backups, because it is all housed safely on the interwebs.  Unlike all my photos from the first 15 years of motherhood tucked safely in a card board box that has been lost to me forever.  :*(  (I wish I knew where that box ended up?)

My memory is not all that great.  Now when the boys say to me..."Mom, remember when...."  I can grab my cell phone, Android tablet or computer and say..."Just a second...let me check the blog."  :)

Happy Saturday world.  Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day today, so I better get busy on making some more memories.

Have a great Saturday!

My photos of the day...

My son Case, just after he woke up this morning.  This young man carries the weight of the world on his shoulders.  Thank God he was blessed with strong shoulders.  


"I enjoy our talks son.  I love that you share everything that is happening in your life with me.  I love you son."  <3

For dinner I made a spinach, chicken breast, bacon, cumber, sunflower seed salad with honey mustard dressing.  It was delicious!


***Doggy Daily***
"Many people come to me, and they say "Hey, diva, why are you so lovely?"
 And I say to them...."Hey, people, I am so lovely because..."

"I have the most glass-shattering, powerful bark in the canine world."
 "I am stealth...yet graceful... in all my movements, and can run faster than a Cheeto."

"Uhmmm Miss Lilly?"

"Yes mama?"

"A Cheeto?  Don't you mean Cheetah?"
"Yes, yes, yes...a Cheetah!  Now where was I?"

"And I know how to bring the male doggy to his knees!"
And that my friends is why I am so lovely.  *woof*

"Miss Lilly?"

"What is it now mama?"

"If you can bring all the men doggy to their knees, why is Ducati standing over you in the picture above?"

"I fainted from my own beauty mama."

LOL, okay.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Santana


Random Link of the Day...Nerdgasm

Until next time...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors