Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday.  Mondays are usually day three of my weekend, as ordered by the company president...me.  *grin*  However, today I have been so busy!  My to-do list was getting ridiculously long both for work and for home, so I decided when I woke up this morning to hit the ground running.  And that I did.  About 90% of my list is complete.

I think all the oxygen from yesterday's bike adventure reinvigorated my brain.  This is a good thing.  :)

What an amazing time we had.  Idaho is so beautiful, and "bike friendly" as well.  I have to brag though, out of the four of us, everyone but me was complaining.  "Oh my legs are killing me, I am so exhausted, my butt hurts and on and on and on.  At one point I stopped, looked at my three men in the face and said...

"Listen up you three!  I am 51 years young, I have RA, and it is that time of the month...(yeah I know too much information, but relevant none the less). so I don't want to hear another complaint!"  

They looked at each other, looked at me, then started laughing SO hard.  "Too much information mama!"  LOL.  But it worked.  Got their legs pumping for another 12 miles at least.

I am not sure what it is about this body of mine, but I have decided that it must be bionic.  No complaints here.  Sure by the time we got home I had a hard time sitting, and getting up the stairs was a little slow going, but today I feel awesome.  So much so that I am ready for my evening ride.  Although I may be going it alone at this point.  :P

The world has always touted the benefits of an active lifestyle, and for the last 10 years I have said "phooey" on exercise!  But it is true.  Sunshine and fresh air is critical to a healthy body and mind.  Even a good daily walk is good for you heart and body.  And I promise you, once you start...you won't want to stop.

Hope your Monday has been amazing.

My photos of the day...

My loves.  <3
 I am ready to ride...how about you?
 Some summer colors...
Best friends.  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

"Mama, have I been replaced?"
 "What do you mean by replaced Miss Lilly?"

"Blake is spending a lot of time with that Josie girl.  I think he loves her more than he loves me."
 "No way Miss Lilly!  Blake loves you the most."
"Okay mama, if you say so."

Music I am listening to today...Lee Dewyze


Random Link of the Day...If I could build the perfect room for my boys...it would be a skate room. (Complete with built in half-pipe)

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors