Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday.

I really truly thought I would want to skip my bike ride today after that long, hot ride yesterday, but not gonna happen.  I am definitely taking my ride this evening.  Have I mentioned that I enjoy bike riding?  *gasp* Shocking I know.  lol

Today has been a good Monday.  I had a follow-up appointment with my Rheumatologist this morning as well as some blood work, and she says I look amazing.  Well, I feel pretty darn amazing too.  It was a great visit.

I love it when Mondays are good days.  :)

Hope your Monday was great too!

My photos of the day...

My baby.  <3




Dinner is served.  A bed of iceberg lettuce and spinach, topped with grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, watermelon and avocado.  Dressing...honey mustard.

***Doggy Daily***

"Mama, you love taking my pictures just as much as I love posing for cheese."

Music I am listening to today...Mission Hill

Random Link of the Day...I love broccoli.

Until next time...

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors