Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday.

I really truly thought I would want to skip my bike ride today after that long, hot ride yesterday, but not gonna happen.  I am definitely taking my ride this evening.  Have I mentioned that I enjoy bike riding?  *gasp* Shocking I know.  lol

Today has been a good Monday.  I had a follow-up appointment with my Rheumatologist this morning as well as some blood work, and she says I look amazing.  Well, I feel pretty darn amazing too.  It was a great visit.

I love it when Mondays are good days.  :)

Hope your Monday was great too!

My photos of the day...

My baby.  <3




Dinner is served.  A bed of iceberg lettuce and spinach, topped with grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, watermelon and avocado.  Dressing...honey mustard.

***Doggy Daily***

"Mama, you love taking my pictures just as much as I love posing for cheese."

Music I am listening to today...Mission Hill

Random Link of the Day...I love broccoli.

Until next time...

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors