Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25, 2012

My 365...


"Boys!  Go outside and play nicely.  No shouting, no fighting, NO cussing and no noise.  Got it?"

"Yes mom."

My photos of the day...

A Spot of Tea 

"Tea party."


"Brother, would you like a spot of tea?"
"Why yes thank you brother, I would.  That sounds delightful."
"I have some new Earl Grey.  It has a splendid aroma, and rich taste.  Sugar?"
"Yes I would like some sugar, two lumps...thank you."
"Certainly, my pleasure brother."
"Perhaps I could make some nice light cucumber sandwiches for us, would you like that?"
"Yes, I would.  Cucumber sandwiches sound delicious.  Thank you brother.  You know, mom says we need a hobby.  I was thinking of taking up crochet.  What do you think of that brother?"
"Ah yes, that would be a relaxing hobby for us both.  Perhaps a little knitting as well?"
"Sounds good to me brother.  We should have a nice afternoon of tea more often don't you think?"
"Indeed I do."

Ooops...wrong audio track, let me fix that...

"BOOM" head shot!  *Insert expletive here*  You're dead dude!"
"Ugh...you got me!"

Insert *expletive* here.
ICE CREAM BREAK!
"That's what I'm talking about.  A little "Modern Warfare" in the back yard followed by an ice cream break.  Life is good."
.......

And that my friends is a day in the life of my boys.  And aside from the expletives...I love them so.
***Doggy Daily***

"Madame!  You call that episode a 'Spot of Tea"?  Surely you jest...."
"Those boys are heathens, and should learn some manners!"
"Hmmm....maybe Ducati.  But they are pretty darn awesome and amazing heathens if you ask me."  :)

Music I am listening to today...Bon Jovi

Random Link of the Day...Adorable Creations

Until next time...."Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...that is what little boys are made of."

Have a great Monday!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

Can relate to this! With three boys, I soooo get it. Did I mention that I was so happy when my fourth was a girl. And yes, we were ably to actually do real tea parties...no lumps :-)

Veronica said...

LOL Deb, it is awesome isn't it? My first was a girl, but being followed by four boys made her a bit of a ruff and tumble tom-boy...just like her mama. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors