Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27, 2012

My 365...

Hello Tuesday.  :)

We are having a perfect Spring day here in Idaho.  I am trying really hard not to worry about work and home school this week as it is supposed to be Spring Break for Blake, but it is hard to do with emails, texts and voice mail piling up on me.  I will do my best though!

Blake and I decided to throw a blanket down in the back yard and enjoy some Draw Something.  That was fun.  It is a hilarious game to play with friends, and just the distraction I needed for the day.

I have not been sleeping very well lately.  I keep having these weird dark dreams that make absolutely no sense to me at all.  There is some pain when I think back to a time when life was raw and uncertain in my teens and early twenties, but the universe has been kind to me in that I honestly can't recall what that pain was.  I know it is there, but I don't remember the details or circumstances?  That is a good thing, but it has not made that "pain" go away completely.  It is still lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce.  I wish it would simply go away, because it...whatever it is....has no significance in my life now or to the person that I have become.  There is a small tiny part of me that wishes I could resolve this pain, just so the bad dreams would go away, but perhaps they are nothing more than bad dreams.  Too much spicy food before bed.

I do not feel as if I have some "unresolved" issues that are preventing me from moving forward in my life.  I have moved forward and although life is not as perfect as it could be...life is good.  :)

So to my bad dreams I insist that you CEASE and DESIST immediately!  Be gone I say to you!

My photos of the day...

Enjoying a beautiful day with my incredibly delightful youngest son.

 "Love you Blake."  <3


 My neighbor's Daffodils are in full bloom and they look so pretty.
 "Blake, have you seen my camera?"

 "No mom, I haven't."

I think he forgets who takes the photos off of the memory card.  Such a stinker!  But I love him.  :)

For dinner....Mayo sandwiches.  I grew up loving Mayo sandwiches!  They are one of my favorite things.  Some cracked whole wheat bread, Mayonnaise, freshly ground pepper, tomato and lettuce....yummy!  With some refreshing ginger lemon tea on ice.  Perfect!

***Doggy Daily***

Miss Lilly, the canine light of my life.  
Music I am listening to today...Journey

My music this week has been a blast from the past.  Spring Break reminds me of the 80's.  T-shirt, cut-offs, no shoes...getting in my Firebird with the top down, listening to good music and driving for hours and hours without a care in the world.  Life before cell phones where you could truly get "unplugged" and feel free.  Canyon Lake, the Guadalupe River...Port A...*smile*



Random Link of the Day...*click*

Until next time..."Pain can be conquered.  You just have to feel it, deal with it...heal it and move on."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors