Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012

My 365...

Today has been one of those days where it feels magical to breathe.  There is much about life I wish I could change, and that I wish could be better, but on days like today...there is nothing wrong with my world.

I leashed up Dozer, slipped on my walking shoes, put on my straw hat, and told Blake it was time to explore our neighborhood.  I really haven't taken the time to do that since we moved because I was missing living in the foothills so much.  Well that and when you stop a good brisk exercise program, it is hard to start back up again.

So today we walked out the front door adventured west, as far as our feet would take us...and it was awesome.  :)

My photos of the day...

Beautiful colors.

 The most peculiar weather vane I have ever seen.
 Daffodils.
 My Blake.  <3







 St. Marks.
A seagull.  Yes, we have seagulls in Boise....but no sea?  :)
Snow in the mountains.
Flowers for mom.

For dinner I made baked potatoes, sausage gravy and stir fried edamame.  It was delish!

Tomorrow we head east....
***Doggy Daily***

Dozer loves adventuring with Blake and I.
Such a handsome pup.
And he walks himself too!
Music I am listening to today...Guns N Roses


Random Link of the Day...To Do list.  (click on the image to enlarge)

Until next time..."How old would you be...if you didn't know...how old you are?"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors