Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29, 2012

My 365...

I keep saying that everyday is "the perfect day", but today was indeed the perfect day.  My son Brandon came over with my grandson Cooper!  I was so happy and excited to see them.

Cooper ran right into my arms and melted grandma's heart.  We had some fun playing in the front yard, then came inside to visit for a while.  He came over to me, crawled up on my lap just like old times, and snuggled with me for a while.  It felt wonderful holding him in my arms again.

He is so animated and funny, and is saying a lot of words now too.  He knows what he wants, and knows just how to ask for it too.  It is hard to believe he is only 15 months old.  He acts so much older than he is.  What can I say, my grandchild is a brilliant, beautiful child...just like his daddy.  :)

I took a million and a half photos...here are my favorites.

My photos of the day...

 My gorgeous son Brandon.  The best daddy in the world!
I shared a fortune cookie with Cooper, and it reads..."Stop searching forever.  Happiness is just next to you."

That is so right!
We did indeed have a perfect day.  This has been a perfect week!

You can see all the photos by clicking here *CLICK*

***Doggy Daily***
"There is a little human visiting today."
"I think I love him...he drops foods." 


Music I am listening to today...Boston

Random Link of the Day...Brandon showed me this video today.  It is adorable!

Until next time..."Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal today’s status." *giggle*

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

Yup, having that face around would make it a perfect day!

Veronica said...

Yes Deb, he really does brighten the day. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors