Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012

My 365...

Yay!  Mama is back to normal.  Sort of. I apologize for being so blue.

Other than feeling absolutely exhausted, my spirit is much lighter today.  :)

Yesterday was so strange.  I felt as if I had been hit by a 'ten-thousand' ton emotional bullet train of doom.  To say I was "moody" would be putting it gently.  To be honest, I was being a royal bitch and it really sucked.

"Perimenopause" perhaps?

Symptoms: 
  • Irritability
  • Depressed mood
  • Fuzzy thinking
  • Anxiety
  • Headaches
I will be 51 in April, it is certainly well over-due.  I say "bring it" mother nature, I am ready! 

I do know one thing for certain, I do not ever want to feel that way again.  It is counter productive, mean, unsettling and as far as I am concerned...completely unnecessary.  I wonder if I refuse to feel that way again, if I am able to keep it at bay? 

Probably not.  Pfft!

Here is what I don't understand about this phenomena?  Women are awesome.  I mean come on, I have given birth to FIVE children!  That is 9 months times 5 of growing another human being inside of me.  After they were born, I breast fed...that is at least another 12 - 24 months...times 5... of nourishing those children.  This body of mine is a rock star!  Mother Nature should be kind to me.  This natural transition should be welcoming and wonderful...not wicked and woeful.  Now don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about being pregnant 5 times.  Those were some of the happiest days of my life.  :)

There is no reason for me to feel horrible and off balance.  I have amazing sons who love me.  There is much for me to celebrate about this life, and so little to feel sad about. 

"Knock it off Veronica!"

Time to hit up the Kindle store and purchase some good reads on the topic and visit my doctors for help as well. 

I can do this.

My photos of the day....

It is a bit gloomy outside, but inside...the sun is shining.

 Blake is making mama breakfast.  Some hash browns...we call them egg baskets.
 And a lovely pot of Earl Grey.  :)
"Smile, God loves you...and so does Blake."  :)

This is going to be a great weekend...I will make it so!
 
***Doggy Daily***

*sniff* *sniff*  "Hmmm, something smells yummy."
 "Care to share with me?"
Music I am listening to today...J J Heller


Random Link of the Day...*Loves*

Until next time..."Happiness is a day called Friday."

Happy Weekend everyone!!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors