Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012

My 365...

We had a great "Wednesday" adventure today.  Jack and I took the boys to the Idaho Aquarium.  Another fun thing about home schooling, I can arrange a field trip anytime I want to. 

When you first drive up to the building, it does not seem like much.  Once inside though, the collections are quite spectacular.  They are still building and adding on, and it will be fun to return and see new exhibits.

Being from San Antonio, and having enjoyed season passes to Sea World, I was worried it might be a tad underwhelming.  But it did not disappoint at all.  We really truly enjoyed it!

Blake and Casey had a lot of fun "petting" the sharks and sting rays.

It was a great day.  :)

My photos of the day...

My camera was very happy.  Here are some of the pictures I took.

***Doggy Daily***

"Thanks for taking ME to the aquarium!"  
"I am officially not speaking to you...just saying...."

Music I am listening to today...Ingrid Michaelson


Random Link of the Day...Idaho Aquarium

Until next time..."Be careful with your words. Once said they can only be forgiven, not forgotten."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Karen Grizzell said...

Beautiful pics Veronica...awsome colors The good Lord does have a great imigination doesn't he?

Veronica said...

Thank you Karen. He certainly does! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors